Areas of law we cover
Our global fraud and asset recovery public access barristers advise on complex, high-value, cross-border fraud and asset tracing matters including cyber fraud, accounting fraud, misrepresentation, asset dissipation, invoice fraud, bribery and secret commissions, banking fraud, money laundering and white-collar crime.
They have substantial experience advising on cross-border fraud investigations and strategies for obtaining effective and time-critical legal remedies to secure and recover assets, including freezing injunctions, disclosure orders and other ancillary relief for the identification and protection of assets. We also have considerable experience enforcing and executing against assets.
Clients benefit from our global reach and access to specialists, including forensic accountants, computer experts, investigators and insolvency officer holders, in multiple jurisdictions.
Fraud and asset recovery matters often require a range of specialist legal skills that our global platform can deliver.
Our areas of work include
- Asset tracing, including coordination of offshore counsel and forensic accountants
- Bankruptcy, financial restructuring and insolvency
- Civil and criminal fraud claims
- Claim/defense analysis and assessment
- Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Financial services and regulation
- Freezing and disclosure orders
- Internet and eCommerce fraud
- White-collar crime, including anti-bribery, money laundering and extradition
- Regulation and investigations, including multi-jurisdictional and cross-border claims
- Risk advisory, including preventative strategies and policies
- Tax, including tax evasion
- Trade secrets, including misappropriation of confidential information and data theft
The geographical reach of our network of specialist barristers is such that, subject to availability, we can offer representation at every court in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.