Child contact arrangements/orders

  • Get the legal help you require quickly
  • Save money on your legal fees
  • Over 1000 specialist barristers

Child Arrangements 

Child Arrangements Order – when parents are unable to agree the arrangements about where a child should live, or what time should be spent with the parent that they do not live with, the court can make an order arranging this. This includes whether a child should stay overnight away from their main home, with the other parent. As part of an application, the court can consider whether Parental Alienation has taken place, where one parent has acted to negatively influence a child against its parent.

The geographical reach of our network of specialist barristers is such that, subject to availability, we can offer representation at every Tribunal and court in England, Scotland and Wales.