Leave to remove and abduction of children

  • Get the legal help you require quickly
  • Save money on your legal fees
  • Over 1000 specialist barristers

Leave to Remove and Abduction of Children

Permission to Remove a Child from the United Kingdom - This can be for either a holiday or permanently due to a parent’s wish to re-locate to another country. The application for permission is a Specific Issue Order application.

The geographical reach of our network of specialist barristers is such that, subject to availability, we can offer representation at every Tribunal and court in England, Scotland and Wales.